Classic Shorts

These are the Chloe Pleated Cady Shorts that I have been admiring lately. This photo is from net-a-porter website and shows all the lovely details of these shorts. I think in a colour like black or navy I could get quite a few seasons of wear out of these!

The fly front is a nod to menswear ( I'd face the zip back the other way)  and I love the belt loops over those little front pleats. I'd have a go at pick stitching the pocket edges as well.

Net-a-porter says these are tailored for a loose fit and are mid-rise, and equally important in a mid-weight non-stretch fabric. The back features two single welt pockets and the waist band seems quite a bit wider than the usual width.

The fabric is :
55% acetate, 45% viscose; lining: 70% acetate, 30% silk

My fabric choice:

Linen / viscose  blend
 it is a soft black colour and should be nice to work with!   and should give a very relaxed look


Comments

Popular Posts